Tuesday 23 June 2015

1.I have chosen media because I like making videos .
2. the part that I am most looking forward to is the making a my own film trailer.
3.the knowledge and skills I hope to learn in media is  how to edit and make film videos.
4. I am hopping to achieving around B and A grades in media studies.
5.the movie that I had watched was fast and Fourier 7
6.an film and TV programme is appealing to the audience by its poster and the trailer because it tells allot about what it is about.
7.the technology that I have used to access media is my phone and the TV.
8.the device that I use the most often is my TV because it is big screen so its better to watch things on.

9.the Jurassic park will fit into an science fiction films because it shows experimental science.
10. Jurassic park is showed as a very science fiction movie and it is very appealing to the family because it is nothing bad that the a family cant watch together.

No comments:

Post a Comment